Are you looking to join an exciting and established company where your design work and input matter?
Input 1 is a rapidly expanding technology and finance company seeking a full-time senior graphic designer with a solid print portfolio and UI/UX experience. The UI/UX Web Designer position is primarily focused on the development, implementation and updates of the company’s online presence. In addition, this position will also support the Marketing Department’s other efforts such as digital and print graphic design, marketing support, vendor management, trade show preparations and office events coordination. The ideal candidate will be able to show an impressive print and web design portfolio and will have ample experience as a senior or mid-level graphic designer.
Furthermore, the person we want to hire will be the rare graphic designer who can excel in a professional environment. You should have plenty of brand management experience and be capable of displaying creativity while demonstrating a keen ability to maintain our company’s brand aesthetics. You’ll be responsible for preserving the brand across all forms of print and digital media through your work.
If you’re a Adobe Creative Suite professional with solid print portfolio and UI/UX web design experience (HTML and CSS) - this position is for you!
For immediate consideration, please forward a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
- Manage the user interface (UI), user experience (UX), design the company’s web sites and ensure that all elements of online user experiences are optimized for usability, layout, desktop and mobile interface and exceptional visual design
- Create visually appealing print marketing materials that represent the company’s brands through new artwork and redevelopment of existing materials
- Impact the growth of the company’s brand by establishing a thorough understanding of our business platform
- Assist in managing and creating brand assets and/or securing new ones
- Provide copywriting assistance
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Marketing Director and Executive Team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX challenges
- Conduct layout adjustments based on management and user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Maintain and archive digital files, such as logos, images, advertisements, marketing materials, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional training from a design school are highly preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years UI/UX experience building desktop and mobile web sites and within CMS environments
- Complete proficiency in the Adobe CC Suite of design software (expert level experience in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must)
- Holds and maintains a current knowledge of relevant web and mobile design trends and practices
- Experience with UI/UX Design methodologies, creating wireframes, user flow diagrams, style guides and other design artifacts
- Knowledgeable and capable of integrating the latest SEO criteria
- Ability to effectively use visual details to assemble a clear and concise visual hierarchy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with consistent attention to detail
- Must be able to reliably proofread content for spelling/grammar errors and provide support in creating additional content when needed
- Demonstrated use of marketing principles
- Comfort working directly with C-level Executives and Directors
- Experience working with vendors to endure the creation of marketing materials are done correctly and on time
- The ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and turn it into inspiring visual compositions, work within deadlines and be comfortable with adapting requested changes, as needed, into design projects