The goal of this position is to develop and manage Information Technology projects to increase operational efficiencies across all areas of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Formulate and implement technology projects designed to increase operational efficiencies
· Be the main conduit between the IT Department and the Operations Departments responsible for creating and implementing new products and processes
· Lead and assist in all aspects of change management including research, documentation, implementation and user education on technology replacement
· Gather business requirements and documentation requests for internal software modifications for the Operations Department
· Participate in detailed testing of newly developed software modifications
· Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications or implementing alternative solutions
· Determine cost, timetable, and compatibility, and implementation plans for new systems
· 4-year college degree preferred
· PMP certification
· PMI-ACP Certification
· 6+ years prior experience in the project management and software support industry
· Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness, operations management and implementation of best practices
· Demonstrated experience and solid expertise in project planning, management and reporting
· Must be proficient at an expert level with Microsoft programs, including but not limited to Windows, Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Visio
· Demonstrated proficiency with features and prior implementation of workflow solutions, e.g Jira is a plus
· Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
· Tech savvy with an excellent understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, telephone systems, financial applications, and other systems
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
· Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
· Ability to look at situations from several points of view
· Ability to effectively persuade with details and facts
· Comfort level with public speaking
· Ability to comprehend and remember detailed and/or complex processes
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to meet expected goals and objectives
· Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency in resolving our customers concerns. Must be empathetic, friendly, helpful and willing to satisfy the customer while maintaining the policies and procedures established by our customers and by Input 1. Must be able to control a conversation and effectively problem solve.
· Ability to handle a high degree of ambiguity and change
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
Input 1's P&C billing solutions help insurance carriers with tailored offerings at a lower cost and with a shorter implementation timeline than when internal IT resources are used. Input's premium finance outsourcing helps banks, insurance carriers and insurance brokers build a valuable profit center that also improves service levels and service options for the customer.
Input 1's premium finance and warranty software solutions have a very broad application in the insurance financing space. Our systems are used by the largest premium finance companies in the United States as well as smaller boutique agent-owned finance businesses. In total, Input's systems help manage over 1 million policyholder accounts every year.
Input 1 is unique because we use the very software that we distribute to the marketplace. In fact, our Business Process Outsourcing Service Center handles over 175,000 accounts per year, representing over half a billion in property and casualty premiums. This all results in our customers having a business partner with unequaled capability and know-how in the marketplace.