This is a work from home position! We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist who is a high performer with a track record of over-achievement to join our team! Prior work experience in financial services or insurance will be a big help as well as prior familiarity with phone systems. This can be an entry level position but only qualified candidates who complete on line assessment testing will be considered for an interview.
To complete an assessment, please copy the following link into your browser and allow yourself 40 minutes to complete:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Taking high-volume inbound calls from customers
· Providing callers with requested information, documenting the call and its outcome in the memos on the account.
· Ensuring that all calls delivered by the system are handled from the beginning to the end so that the caller receives full attention and complete information within the shortest possible time.
· Responding to incoming e-mails, faxes and E-CSR requests. Processes service requests, researches information and resolves requests relating to routine and non-routine issues.
Processing credit card and check by phone payments.
· College education is preferred.
· Prior call center experience is preferred
· Must be proficient with a computer and variety of programs including but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Insurance Premium Billing System experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate in clear and effective manner (written and verbal)
· A passion for helping others
· A sense of urgency in resolving our customers concerns
· Empathy and advocacy for our customers
· Ability to effectively persuade
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
· Ability to comprehend and remember detailed and/or complex processes
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to meet goals and objectives
· Ability to work in groups to achieve positive results
· Ability to place follow-up memos on the account and to take the necessary steps to resolve pending issues in an appropriate and timely manner
Input 1 is a dynamic organization that operates in a rapidly changing environment. The responsibilities associated with the position may change in accordance with the company’s business needs. More specifically, the employee may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those indicated herein.
Input 1, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Input 1's P&C billing solutions help insurance carriers with tailored offerings at a lower cost and with a shorter implementation timeline than when internal IT resources are used. Input's premium finance outsourcing helps banks, insurance carriers and insurance brokers build a valuable profit center that also improves service levels and service options for the customer.
Input 1's premium finance and warranty software solutions have a very broad application in the insurance financing space. Our systems are used by the largest premium finance companies in the United States as well as smaller boutique agent-owned finance businesses. In total, Input's systems help manage over 1 million policyholder accounts every year.
Input 1 is unique because we use the very software that we distribute to the marketplace. In fact, our Business Process Outsourcing Service Center handles over 175,000 accounts per year, representing over half a billion in property and casualty premiums. This all results in our customers having a business partner with unequaled capability and know-how in the marketplace.