Person Driven Clinical Solutions (PDCS) is a rapidly growing human services company based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We are expanding our services in Berks and surrounding Counties in PA.
We are seeking a Full-Time Behavioral Support Specialist who is interested in joining an organization that provides Behavioral Support Services to individuals with Mental Health / Intellectual Developmental Disabilities.
The position requires a valid Driver’s License and a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with MH/IDD consumers. Knowledge and experience with Positive Approaches, Dual Diagnosis, Person Centered Thinking, trauma informed care, group facilitation, and staff mentoring a plus. A Master’s Degree in Human Services or a related field is required. Candidates who are completing their Master’s Degree will also be considered.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB AND ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS
- Complete evaluation / detailed assessment of needs for individuals needing a Behavioral Support Plan (BSP) or a Restrictive Procedure Plan (RPP)
- Ensure that all support plans are Person Driven, integrate Practice Based Evidence and reflect the core clinical needs of the individual
- Collect, organize, review, and analyze data on challenging strategies
- Review and revise plans annually for each individual at ISP Annual Review or whenever requested by the individual’s supports team
- Attend (as required) psychiatric, medical, and therapy appointments as needed for consumers
- Train residential/ program staff on the consumer behavior support plan and the individual preference for supports
- Timely submit proper, complete and accurate required documentation/ paperwork as required by State and Federal Regulations, PDCS, and HIPAA
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for full-time positions ($250 for part-time)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training & Advancement
- And Much More!!!
Person Driven Clinical Solutions (PDCS) is an affiliate of Apis Management Services. Apis and its family of affiliates, provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations supported are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members living with behavioral health, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
PDCS and Apis Management Services are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply today at apismgt.org