New Horizon Treatment Services, an affiliate of Inperium Inc. & Inperium Management Services (IMS) is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the role of Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Mercer County, NJ areas.
Perks and Benefits:
•Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
•401k, Life & Disability Insurance
•Paid Time Off (PTO)
•Training & Advancement
•And Much More!!!
The Alcohol & Drug Counselor will:
- Be able to work day & evening hours with some flexibility
- Perform substance abuse biopsychosocial assessments
- Provide group, family, and individual counseling services to assigned clients
- Have a strong understanding of MS software
- Must possess credentials in the field of substance abuse treatment such as LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LFMT, and LCADC in the state of New Jersey
- CADC certificate holders and/or CADC candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree will also qualify.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Who We Are:
New Horizon Treatment Services (NHTS) is an outpatient treatment center - Saving lives from the devastation of addiction and mental illness.
New Horizon Treatment Services has a multi-disciplined approach to helping clients achieve freedom from substance abuse and mental health disorders. We take pride in our ability to design individualized treatment programs, systems and strategies to support individualized treatment objectives. Our team consists of a variety of counseling professionals who are under the supervision of licensed staff members and include: LPC, LCSW, LCADC, CADC, LAC, LSW, interns. NHTS is an affiliate of Inperium Management Services.
Inperium Management Services (IMS) and its family of affiliates, provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations that we support are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions.
Inperium Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply today @ www.inperiumms.org