Due to growth we are adding an additional talent to our team in the Augusta, GA area
Psychological Assessment Specialist/Psychometrist
Inpatient Psychology Solutions (IPS), is looking for a self-starting, experienced, Board Certified Psychological Assessment Specialist/Psychometrist to join our team. The core qualities we look for in the ideal candidate include demonstrating high ethical standards, possessing the ability to operate independently, and being passionate about providing the highest quality patient care.
IPS is an Augusta, GA-based healthcare organization that provides behavioral health services to local healthcare facilities including hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes. Founded in 2019, we are in an exciting growth stage with multiple expansion opportunities in the near-term and opportunity for growth and leadership within the company.
This position would begin as a contracted role with the opportunity for the applicant to generally manage their own schedule and provide flexibility. Compensation will be competitive and based upon hours worked.
- Administer, score, and interpret psychological tests
- Maintain optimal test reliability through accurate and timely availability of data, while maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Provide a written summary of the patient’s behavior during testing, including interactions with the patient’s parents and/or peers that may be observed incidentally
- Management and completion of patient case load in the greater Augusta area
- Record and input detailed patient notes into electronic medical record system
- Collaborate with IPS care team to ensure comprehensive approach
- Assist in training and supervision of other clinical professionals
- Certified Specialist in Psychometry (CSP) designation preferred
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Health, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in psychometric testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary team
- Experience administering, scoring, and interpreting achievement/cognitive/neuropsychological testing
Inpatient Psych Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Inpatient Psych Solutions