Licensed Professional Counselor - Trauma/Emergency Room - Onsite
- Posted: over a month ago
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) - Trauma/Emergency Room - Onsite
Inpatient Psychology Solutions (IPS), is looking for a self-starting, experienced, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team. The core qualities we look for in the ideal candidate include demonstrating high ethical standards, possessing the ability to operate independently, and being passionate about providing the highest quality patient care. The ideal candidate has trauma, intensive care, or emergency room experience.
IPS is an Augusta, GA-based healthcare organization that provides behavioral health services to local healthcare facilities including hospitals and rehabilitation centers. Founded in 2019, we are in an exciting growth stage with multiple expansion opportunities in the near term and opportunities for growth and leadership within the company.
This position is a full-time role with benefits. Compensation will be competitive and paid bi-weekly.
- Provide effective individual and/or group counseling/therapy
- Manage complex behavioral and psychosocial needs to facilitate optimal clinical outcomes
- Management and completion of the patient caseload in the greater Idaho Falls area
- Record and input detailed patient notes into an electronic medical record system while developing or maintaining treatment plans in conjunction with interdisciplinary teams
- Collaborate with the IPS care team to ensure a comprehensive approach
- Assist in training and supervision of other clinical professionals
- Valid license as Professional Counselor with requisite state eligibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong propensity to engage with patients and create a restorative care environment
- Master’s degree in Human Services, Psychology, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience as an LPC
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inpatient Psych Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Inpatient Psych Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?