Inpatient Psychology Solutions (IPS), is looking for a self-starting, experienced, licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist to join our team. The core qualities we look for in the ideal candidate include demonstrating high ethical standards, possessing the ability to operate independently, and being passionate about providing the highest quality patient care.
IPS is an Augusta, GA-based healthcare organization that provides behavioral health services to local healthcare facilities including hospitals and rehabilitation centers. Founded in 2019, we are in an exciting growth stage with multiple expansion opportunities in the near-term and opportunity for growth and leadership within the company.
This position would begin as a contracted role with the opportunity for the applicant to generally manage their own schedule and provide flexibility. Compensation will be competitive and based upon hours worked.
- Perform inpatient RBANS neuropsychological assessments with a focus on rehabilitation/intervention and differential diagnosis
- Provide accurate and timely treatment recommendations, along with patient documentation
- Management and completion of patient case load (adult and pediatric) in the greater Miami area
- Record and input detailed patient notes into electronic medical record system while developing or maintaining treatment plans in conjunction with interdisciplinary teams
- Collaborate with IPS care team to ensure comprehensive approach
- Supervision of practicum medical students, interns, and post-doctoral fellows
- Completion of Doctoral Program from top-tier college/university in Clinical Psychology or Neuropsychology
- Completion of APA-approved clinical internship, with emphasis in neuropsychology
- Active license as a PhD or PsyD with requisite state eligibility
- Eligible for active board-certification in Clinical Neuropsychology (ABPP-CN) and ability to obtain within 24 months of the hire date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of analytical ability to manage multiple services
- 2+ years of experience in the assessment and management of traumatic brain injury and/or related neurological conditions
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inpatient Psych Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Inpatient Psych Solutions