FT - Insurance Verification Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Patient Accounts/Insurance Verification Specialist with a background in health insurance verification and/or medical billing for our McLean Surgery Center. As a member of our business office team, you will verify medical benefits, confirm patients’ financial responsibility, ensure facility compliance with Care Management requirements, prepare daily deposits, and other related duties as a key member of the team.
Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
This position requires:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years benefits knowledge of local payors, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center, business office of an acute care hospital, or medical office.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Proficiency in general administrative office experience, including typing, filing, handling phone calls.
Additionally, the ideal candidate is detail-oriented and self-motivated, has knowledge of CPT codes, ICD-9 codes, and HIPAA laws. Candidate should also possess excellent customer service skills, ability to multitask with high degree of accuracy and efficiency, and strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with patients, physicians and staff.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life & Disabilty Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k retirement plan with a company match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
In addition to competitive base pay, our employees enjoy a quarterly incentive bonus program.
Inova McLean Surgery Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Inova McLean Surgery Center