Operating Room Nurse Manager - Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Posted: over a month ago
Inova Loudoun Ambulatory Surgery Center is a full service ambulatory outpatient facility located on the campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital in Leesburg, VA. We are licensed, Medicare certified, and AAAHC accredited.
We are seeking an experienced Operating Room Nurse Manager who will be responsible for supervision of Registered Nurses the clinical staff, supervision of the ancillary medical service providers, the maintenance of quality patient care in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, day shift, reporting time 0700
- In accordance with written policies and standards of care, is responsible for quality patient care and patient education and the daily staffing process.
- Manages the staff for the operating rooms and procedure rooms.
- Ensures adherence to Surgery Center policies, procedures, and safety programs.
- Maintains clinical skills and knowledge.
- Performs the orientation of new employees in the Operating room and Endoscopy areas.
- Assesses the staff's educational needs and implements a plan to meet these needs.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of drugs and medical supplies in the operating room and endoscopy suite areas.
- Maintains a collegial relationship with physicians to ensure quality patient care.
- Develops and monitors standards of care.
- Participates in and monitors quality improvement programs.
- Fosters a positive environment which promotes staff development and loyalty to the organization.
- Performs other duties as administratively assigned.
- Current licensure in Virginia as a registered nurse.
- Progressive work experience in an outpatient surgery setting or operating room in an acute care hospital of no less than three (3) years, which reflects both clinical and management skills.
- Current BCLS certification; ACLS certification preferred within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Competence in oral and written communication skills.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Healthcare and Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Generous Paid Time Off program and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Our employees enjoy a quarterly bonus based on achieving individual and company performance goals.
All Inova Surgery Center employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or must receive approval under the COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Policy.
Inova Loudoun Ambulatory Surgery Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?