Inside Technical Sales Representative
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Job Title: Inside (Technical) Sales Representative
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: President
Inov8v Marine Group is a multi-discipline innovator of propulsion, vessel stabilization, sonar, and underwater video technology for pleasure and commercial fishing craft. Valued by owners and captains around the world, Inov8v formed in 2022 through the consolidation of ABT-TRAC propulsion, stabilization, and hydraulic systems; SmartCatch underwater video imaging systems; and WESMAR propulsion, stabilization, and sonar systems.
Due to growth and expansion into our new facility in Arlington, WA we are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Inside (Technical) Sales Representative.
Work with Regional Sales Manager to provide quotations and technical proposals to customers and drive profitable sales growth in the assigned territory / customer base. Provide outstanding customer support and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction when dealing with customers. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction and for reporting back product and service issues as well as competitive information.
- Prepare quotations, sales, & technical proposals for customers.
- Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager to follow-up quotations to resolution (Order or lost order report).
- Follow-up leads generated by company marketing efforts to resolution (Opportunity to Quote).
- Maintain customer contacts and monitor marketing programs through diligent use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Process customer returns using RMA (Return Material Authorization) for both warranty and non-warranty returns / repair.
- Develop sales opportunities through proactive telephone sales work, trade show attendance, and phone solicitation.
- Implement company marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the sales team under the direction of the President and Product Manager to execute the sales strategy and achieve sales objectives.
- Monitor competitive environment and report competitive activity to Sales Manager.
- Attending and setting at Industry Trade Shows & Conferences to drive sales and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally to visit customers, attend conferences, industry events, and trade shows.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, or Engineering preferred) or equivalent industry experience and demonstrated success.
- Minimum 3 years relevant business experience
- Valid Passport and Driver’s license required.
- Strong Technical Aptitude. Ability and willingness to learn a portfolio of technical products, and applications of engineered marine systems. These will include on-board hydraulic, DC electric, and AC electric systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- High emotional intelligence.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Varied environment including a standard office environment with desktop business equipment and frequent telephone calls.
• As is common in a small manufacturing business, direct work on the shop floor and at trade shows and conferences will be required.
• Some international and domestic travel will be required to visit customers and attend industry conferences and events.
• Frequent communication may be required.
• Capable of lifting and/or moving objects up to fifty pounds
• Frequently reach with hands and fingers
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Depending on experience and qualifications the salary for this position is $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year.
• Medical / Dental / Vision / Life
• Optional additional life insurance
• Paid Holidays / Vacation
• Employee Recognition Programs
Inov8v Marine Group IncorporatedArlington, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.