- $35,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Are you a college/university graduate who is looking to get their foot in the door?
Do you like the idea of an intense, fun and creative environment where you're challenged to produce your best every day?
Or maybe you have experience and are looking for a career change?
*If you answered yes to each of these questions, then read on*
What do we do at Omnia?
Omnia is an engagement marketing agency that directly encourages customers to participate in the evolution of a brand. Through one on one interactions we create positive experiences
linked to customers' attitudes, moods and behaviours. This allows customers to create
connections with brands, reinforcing the offer of a product, and establishing relationships with the brand.
Marketing Associate Role:
The Marketing Associates at Omnia are at the forefront of what we do. Our marketing team is responsible for bringing our marketing strategy to life. We provide promotional marketing strategy and implementation to major clients in several different industries. You will learn how to differentiate between different client demands and work with a wide range of audiences.
You will gain cross-functional skills such as:
- Planning, organizing and setting priorities for different audiences
- Communication, presentation and public speaking
- Objection handling and negotiation skills
- Pitching customers and collecting information
As an entry level team member within the company your initial duties will include:
- General sales and marketing support to various departments within the company
- Learning how to organize a variety of marketing events
- Working on improving marketing and sales strategies for our clients
- Helping to organize, and with more experience run training sessions for more junior members of the team
- Learn how to assess ROI for each of our campaigns
Marketing Associate Key Requirements
- Ability to start work in 2-4 weeks
- Ability to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Marketing degree or experience in a hands on role is beneficial but not required
- Presentation skills; public speaking
- Desire to make an impact and build value from day one
What we offer:
- Fun, friendly environment with a strong company culture
- Full training with a dedicated mentor
- Competitive pay with opportunities to get on a promotional track within 6-12 months
- Social perks such as invites to sporting events, fine dining experiences, concerts, team events and more
Drop a copy of your resume today and we’ll be in touch soon! Please note, we’re evaluating applicants on a first come first serve basis and looking to move forward with the next steps within a week of application submission.
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.