ABOUT INOGENInogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
Provides inside sales of Inogen products to oxygen patients through outgoing and incoming phone and email contact. Generates new business from incoming multi-media lead sources. Fields technical product questions and assures that customer's needs are expeditiously addressed. Operates in collaboration with other Customer Development Representatives to achieve corporate sales objectives. Works to increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of service.
- Receive, track and telemarket patient leads generated by television, print and internet channels.
- Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through first point of contact to ultimate sale of Inogen's oxygen concentrator products. Create strategic call plans to support sales activities.
- Answer incoming customer calls, emails and requests for information.
- Collaborate with Inogen personnel to transition secondary leads to DME provider partners
- Meet or exceed call volume quotas and sales targets
- Promote Inogen within the clinical and patient communities
- Perform CRM data population of customer contacts, leads, tasks and call information
- Track performance metrics and generate sales reports, as requested
- Enter sales orders, process credit card payments and facilitate execution of leasing docs and pricing approvals as needed
- Log and document customer suggestions for product improvements. Record resolutions in CRM and build out knowledge base for future reference
- Contribute to continuous improvement of service to customers
- Assist in execution of customer and/or product surveys to improve service and products delivered to market
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver.
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work independently and self-start
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
- Associate degree in Business, English, Communications, or related field of study, required.
- 3-5 years sales/customer service experience, required.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WHY INOGENInogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro