Innovu, a growing Pittsburgh-based data analytics company, is looking for a remote Managing Director to expand our footprint in the Northeast (e.g., Boston, New York City).
The Managing Director will have assigned quota responsibility and apply consultative selling skills to identify and secure new business within a defined territory. This skilled individual will manage and sell the entire Innovu solution to channel partners, advisors, integrated risk consultants, and key influencers within assigned territory, and will use Zoho CRM as the system of record. The Managing Director will have a home-based office and be supported by the Corporate Sales team, Program Managers, Partner Analytic Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, and our Marketing team.
This role involves direct interaction with Innovu’s partners, clients, and vendors. You also work closely with our consulting analyst and data science and integration teams, as well as partner with our business leaders to ensure alignment and accountability across our partners, clients, and the organization.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas. Success must be substantiated.
- Proactively identify and close new account opportunities in an assigned market (from initial identification through pursuit to close).
- Manage pipeline through forecasting, account strategy, and ecosystem partnerships.
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to key stakeholders within a partner ecosystem of C-level executives, market leaders, third party vendors, and consultants.
- Deploy consultative selling by assessing and capturing the needs of prospective clients and defining the unique value of Innovu solutions.
- Understand and help define the decision-making process for each prospect, including identification of a champion, decision-maker(s), and influencers. Clearly identify next steps with appropriate urgency to close opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and present proposals and negotiate for a win-win.
- Provide feedback and input for product/service and engagement enhancements.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery and a consistent experience to our partners and clients.
- Maintain up-to-date account information in Zoho including contacts, opportunities, and pipeline, with appropriate placement of opportunities by sales stage and close date to ensure accurate forecasting.
- Apply your knowledge of the health care/benefits industry and channel/large market expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in consultative/software sales, and/or HR/benefits administration sales.
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a high-growth technology industry is preferred.
- Desire to become part of our extraordinary culture of respect that provides anticipatory service.
- Ability to regularly travel within assigned territory.
- Hands-on experience with claims data and/or other types of healthcare-related data.
- Prior experience in the technology, benefits consulting, healthcare, insurance, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Work experience in an entrepreneurial environment, particularly a startup or early growth company.