Seasonal Assembler - (Innovize Associate Referral Required)
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Seasonal Assembler (Innovize Associate Referral Required)
**Must indicate name of associate referral.
Reports To: Value Stream Manager, Shift Advisor, or Lead
- Night Shift 5% Shift Differential
- Weekend Shift 12% Shift Differential
Summary: This is an entry level catching/assembly position requiring oversight from an Innovize Technician or Operator. The Associate may have little or no experience with manufacturing. They may have only limited technical skills. They can work on non-complex jobs or highly repetitive process operations under oversight.
- Greater than 48-hour notice of time off.
- Follow instructions including gowning, safety, and work.
- Attendance and timeliness.
- Perform a variety of operations such as catching, inspecting, assembly, and packaging.
- Ensure accurate information on labels, inspection form, and closing documentation.
- Accurately enter time and activities into the computerized job cost collection system.
- Positively contribute to company's safety, quality and production goals.
- High School education or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Able to follow instructions
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and stand for long periods of time
EOE Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Innovize is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Pre-employment screenings are conducted. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation to complete this application should contact Innovize HR @ 651-490-0000.
To view our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement, Click Here.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSaint Paul, MN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Innovize