Title: Machine Operator II
Reports To: Value Stream Manager or Shift Supervisor
Schedule: 1st Shift/ Mon - Fri,6AM - 2:30PM
Summary: This associate has experience with various manufacturing (i.e. die-cutters, screening presses, various machining equipment) machines in this Value Stream. The position requires the Associate to set up, run, do limited troubleshooting and interpret and follow work instructions. They will have a complete understanding of the operation and safety requirements for various machines within the Value Stream. This position is expected to have full knowledge of product quality, processes and procedures. Associate must be able to meet production schedules and strive to achieve or improve cost estimates.
Responsibilities/Duties include but are not limited to:
- Set up and run product based on established job rates. Post rates achieved hourly on run boards.
- Communicate rate deficiencies to management and engineering per prescribed procedures.
- Perform quality inspections per Quality Department procedures and Engineering work instructions and document results.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of inspection, equipment maintenance, and work instruction improvements.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment per Engineering procedures and ensure charts or logs are up to date.
- Positively contribute to company's quality and production goals.
- Contributes to a safe work environment and reports to Management any unsafe working conditions.
- Responsible for reporting to Management any unsafe working conditions.
- Responsible for accurate entries in the computer time clock system.
- Has previous print reading experience.
- Accountable for safety goals
- Accountable for quarterly attendance goals.
- Accountable to achieve goal for product and service quality.
- Accountable to achieve on time delivery goal.
- Accountable to achieve goal for profit contribution dollars.
- Accountable for document audits resulting in no findings/CCARS attributable.
- Accountable for learning and development.
- High School education or equivalent, some post High School education preferred in related field.
- Previous manufacturing experience required; medical manufacturing experience a plus.
- 3-7 years of machine operating experience.
- Able to interpret and understand prints
- Basic understanding of Lean manufacturing concepts a plus.
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Can speak, understand and write English.
EOE Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Innovize is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Pre-employment screenings are conducted.
Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation to complete this application should contact Innovize HR @ 651-490-0000.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro