System Admin( Microsoft/ linux /VMware)
Innovee Consulting LLC Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to explain complex concepts to a wide variety of individuals with varying technical skills;
- Strong understanding of Internet/IP (Internet Provider) related technologies including, but not limited to, routing, switching and sub-netting;
- Understanding of core ISP (Internet Service Provider) technologies such as DNS (Domain Name System), SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol), HTTP/S (HyperText Transport Protocol/Secure) and WAN (Wide Area Network);
- Knowledge of Fiber channel/iSCSI (Internet Small Computer Storage Interface)/SAS storage arrays. Understanding of concepts such as RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disk);
- Network Security, Backup and backup related technology experience;
- Experience with Disaster Recovery technologies and Disaster Recovery testing and planning
- Experience with Firewall solutions, load balancing and high availability technologies Demonstrated experience in a solutions and/or sales engineering role; solid experience in a Systems Administration role (Microsoft, LINUX or VMware)
- Understanding of core ISP technologies such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP/S and WAN
- Knowledge of Fiber channel/iSCSI/SAS storage arrays. Understanding of concepts such as RAID
- Other responsibilities as outlined in Exhibit A: Scope of Services.
Innovee Consulting LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovee Consulting LLC