Senior Integration Engineer ( onsite)
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Senior Integration Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: Long Term
The Senior Integration Engineer SP3 will be responsible for providing leadership and expertise in transition activities from the legacy E9-1-1 environment to the new NG9-1-1 ESiNET and Core Services environment.
Scope of Services:
- Provide guidance and direction on subsystem functions, functional interfaces, electrical and mechanical interfaces, asset management and test equipment.
- Lead the coordination effort for the integration activities on all the NG9-1-1 systems.
- Identify all resources necessary for the proper orchestration, integration and testing of all the NG9-1-1 systems.
- Ensures all IT project integrations, including NG9-1-1, meet agencies requirements.
- Ensures the IT projects are delivered on time and within budget and meet the overall technology and business objectives of the Public Safety Steering Committee.
- Identifies, assembles, and reviews all Interface Control Documents for system level use cases.
- Identifies test cases targeted at interface validation, as well as testing interfaces in the Solutions Development Environment.
- Identifies appropriate sequence and scheduling of integration efforts for all the subsystems.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set.
- Minimum 12 years of experience as a lead engineer in either a technical domain or 911 systems platform.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leading and managing the transition plans for large integration projects.
- Experience in methods and best practices in transition planning avoiding interruptions with 24/7/365 systems operations.
- A Subject Matter Expert in enterprise integration and design of Mission Critical 9-1-1 systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of general IT infrastructure such as standard cabling (EIA/TIA standards) and data center / contact center power and cabling needs.
- Knowledge of contact center agent workstation and platform requirements.
- Knowledge of Land Mobile Radio infrastructure is a plus.
- Knowledge of system integration techniques for contact center positions including multi-station integration including CAD.
Innovee Consulting LLC
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovee Consulting LLC