Innovative Systems Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Innovative Systems/FinScan®, one of the fastest growing global leaders in the development and delivery of software data quality, data management, and risk/compliance solutions and services, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design, build, and maintain reliable code that is at the core of our industry leading technology. You will be part an integral part of the Software Engineering team, designing solutions to complex worldwide problems in data quality and compliance. Simply put, you’ll be developing solutions that help to keep our world safer!
Honored once again as a Pittsburgh TopWorkplace, we continually strive to be the BEST – from our “innovative” software solutions to our great workplace culture. Our extraordinarily bright and inquisitive talent is without doubt the best around. That makes getting hired at Innovative –special.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Software Engineer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle where you will design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable computer code to develop a variety of software applications.
In addition you will be responsible for:
- Developing new REST based .NET Core services
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of web service designs
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Validating all requests and making sure that secure coding practices are followed
- Listening, but also challenging the ideas and solutions of others, ensuring continuance of highest quality technology offerings
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle
- Learn Innovative’s suite of products and understand the business problems they solve, how they integrate with each other, and apply that knowledge to inform and meet client needs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related STEM major
- Previous experience in a professional software development environment
- C#, C, SQL
- Familiarity with development tools, such as Visual Studio / Jira / GIT
- Full-Stack skillset is a plus
- Superior problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organization skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to identify solutions and meet deadlines
- Desire and ability to consistently collaborate with team members and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle
What we offer you.
At Innovative, you will find lots of challenge and chances for growth, a competitive salary, and generous time off, 401(k), private health benefits, paid parental leave, paid volunteer time off and more. Our culture is known for being friendly, supportive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial and our teams are diverse, multi-cultural, and friendly!
We offer you an environment where your opinions matters and your ideas are encouraged. Your growth is synonymous with our growth. You will find colleagues that are among the best and brightest who will openly share their ideas and help to make you successful from day one! While you’ll find a multitude of languages spoken – you’ll find commonality of spirit and purpose.
More about Innovative
Innovative Systems is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable – as evidenced by the 100 BILLION transactions we process annually!
Our data quality solutions cleanse and link data to identify meaningful connections for a centralized-view of customers and do so as a standalone solution or in conjunction with our risk / compliance solutions. FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us and the world - a bit safer.
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our EMEA headquarters is in London, UK, LATAM headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico and other operations in Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Brazil, and Canada.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Systems