Registered Behavior Therapist / Technician - Beverly Hills, CA $15 - $20 an hour - Part-time/Full-time
Innovative Speech & Language Pathology is currently seeking a entry-level and experienced therapists to provide home-based and school-based treatment to our clients using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to join their multidisciplinary team as a part time or full time ABA therapist .
- Serve as primary interventionist in the education/treatment of children with autism, ADHD, Downs Syndrome, behavioral and academic challenges.
- Implement treatment plans to support acquisition of social, communication, academic and daily living skills.
- Assist with assessment and implementation of behavior management plans; record and help analyze data on a daily basis.
- Participate in group and individualized training meetings on a regular basis.
- Energetic, animated, and outgoing, with a passion for helping children achieve their true potential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, creative, and dependable.
- Comfortable working with children who display behavior challenges.
- Completion of one year experience in the special needs field.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver license.
- Specific schedules will depend upon coordinating client's and employee's availability.
- Part-Time positions: Open and flexible availability.
- Intent to remain invested in the position for a minimum of one year.
- Opportunities to serve clients in one or more regions throughout Los Angeles County including Beverly Hills, Hollywood/Mid-City, Downtown LA, West LA, Burbank, Pasadena, Korea Town, Van Nuys
Benefits / Compensation:
- Pay range $15 - $20 per hour dependent upon experience and education (starting at $15/hour without RBT).
- Pay for travel time and mileage reimbursement (between job sites).
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays for full time employees.
- Health benefit contributions (full time).
About Omix :
Omix is a multidisciplinary practice located in Beverly Hills California that provides speech therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral therapy, music therapy, nutrition and homeopathy. At Omix we work closely with babies, toddlers, children, and adults who have various levels of developmental deficits. Clinicians at ISLP often work in multidisciplinary teams to conceptualize patients and provide comprehensive treatment.
Job Type: Part-time/full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- RBT Certified IS A MUST!
- ABA Therapy: 1 year
- special needs field: 1 year
Innovative Speech & Language Pathology, Inc.
Why Work Here?Omix is a multidisciplinary team of professionals working alongside each other. Services offered are: speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, social skills groups, infant day program and ABA therapy. At ISLP we work closely with clients of all ages who have various levels of speech, language and communication problems, and in addition with those who have feeding difficulties.
Omix Therapies is an innovative multidisciplinary practice that offers great benefits and growth opportunities.
Beverly Hills, CA