Great Opportunity for Welder / Robotic Operator to learn a new skill and operator high tech, sophisticated Robotic Welder. Any entry level Welders or experienced Robotic Welder / Operators are welcomed to apply.
Hours are B shift and will work 4-10 hour days for the summer and will work 5 - 8 hour days in Mid August.
Training will be on days for 4 to 8 weeks.
Anyone who has a welding certificate is an ideal candidate for this position.
- We seek anyone with some Welding experience to learn to operator a Robotic Welder machine.
- Temp to Hire for B Shift offering solid benefits and new environment, clean, bright, with latest technology
- Our growing client seeks to hire people with some type of welding knowledge to inspect welds when clean.
- Will teach welder to run Robotic Welders and will do some hand welding as well.
- Load parts and push button to operate robotic welder machine and unload parts.
- Must be able to inspect parts and have the ability to use inspection equipment: calipers, height stand, and protractor.
This is Robotic Machine Operation with a some Mig welding as well.
Must be able to wear a welding Helmet and gloves.
Our client will also consider anyone who is out of MCC and the Rochester tooling and machining Institute, BOCES or any other welding program.
Great pay and benefits