IPSG is an independently owned, long-term care pharmacy located in Wixom, MI. We are honored to have the trust of our LTC partner facilities and patients, and strongly believe that we make a difference in their lives.
We are seeking licensed pharmacy technicians to work on our Covid care team, obtaining, preparing and processing rapid covid tests.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to greet new situations with a smile, adapt to new roles, take pride in helping other people and be able to communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our COVID care team!
- Work directly with patients to obtain lab samples via nasal swab
- Don the appropriate protective equipment and follow set procedures
- Process lab samples using designated equipment
- Log testing results into computerized systems
- Take direction from staff Pharmacist to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- This position entails traveling to and from LTC facilities throughout MI. Must have valid MI drivers license and be able to operate a company provided vehicle.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior customer service skills
- MI Pharmacy Technician License
- Valid drivers license and be comfortable driving in MI year round
- Must be able to work in a healthcare setting and pass a background check
Innovative Pharmaceutical Solutions Group