Innovative Movement LLC is a new company, with new ideas and innovative ways of doing things. We have trucks leased on to FedEx Custom Critical which is the highest paid transportation division at FedEx. We are looking for drivers with Class A CDL with Hazmat which is required at FedEx. Innovative Movement LLC runs all 48 states and Canada. THIS IS A TEAM trucking company, in order to run FedEx Custom Critical, you must run in a TEAM truck. So if you want to start and grow with a company who's VISION is to become one of FedEx largest contractors, then we are the ONE. NO SMOKING IN THE TRUCKS.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drive OTR throughout the continental U.S. and occasionally Canada.
- Ensure proper truck maintenance and cleanliness.
- Maintain accurate driver/shipment logs and reports.
- Adhere to safety requirements and equipment guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to run 3 weeks before coming home for Time Off
Knowledge and Skill:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Hold a valid class “A” commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Must have Hazmat certification (Required for this position)
- Minimum of one(1) years of OTR experience.
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Clean driving history.
- Ability to pass a background check, department of transportation (DOT) physical, drug screen, and credit prior to employment.
- Adhere to safety requirements and equipment guidelines
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear, and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion, the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.