Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options.
You’ll use your knowledge and passion to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with a very competitive salary and commission package as well as awesome benefits. We are passionate about innovation, we love our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures according to finance guidelines
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- The desire to be a part of the game-changing store team.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- Student Mentality
- Strong Work Ethic
- Great Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Growth-minded candidates
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- Supportive team environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Inclusive paid vacations
- $12-$18/HR (doe) + bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunity
- Close-knit team environment!
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. Innovative Marketing Management training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by email, so make sure to watch your email for updates.