Technical Writer/Editor: Cybersecurity (Sr)
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Technical Writer, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare material for publications and other media, internally and externally
- Write and edit technical, promotional, and general interest materials
- Coordinate development of publications and other collateral material using print and electronic media (including the web and desktop publishing software) to draft, edit, and layout material for distribution
- Conduct final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- For continued employment, the selected candidate must obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation
- Minimum 7 years of technical writing experience
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience with 508 Remediation
- Experience with creating/using styles and templates
- Strong copyediting experience
- DHS suitability at the SCI level
- Experience with Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Cybersecurity/IT security professional writing experience
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
IMTS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to the Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, currently under Federal Court injunction, barring enforcement. New or prospective employees must be prepared to provide proof of complete vaccination or provide a legally recognized exception on the date of their commencement of employment or thereafter should the executive order mandate be put back into effect and enforced.
Powered by JazzHR
Innovative Management & Technology Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?