Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies.
Job Title: Project Manager
Primary Location: Washington, DC Metro Area (Telecommuting considered on individual basis)
Job Description: The Project Manager shall be the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR and have the authority and responsibility to assign tasks and work elements; make business, product, and technical decisions; and be accountable for the success or failure of the overall service(s) under the order.
- Possess Top Secret (TS) Clearance.
- Eligible to be granted a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) from DHS.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified to ensure BPA functions, program/project management services, performance tracking and reporting, and BPA execution are conducted and managed according to industry best practices.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT program management.
- A bachelor’s degree in management, computer science, or information systems.
- Experience with applying the Agile and Scrum methodologies.
IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Innovative Management & Technology ServicesArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.