Programmer - Senior
- Posted: over a month ago
Company Overview: Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies. We are currently looking for highly skilled personnel to support the DISA CAIP Program.
Shift/Work Hours: Normal core duty hours are between 9-330 CST for 8 hours (with 30 min lunch) are subject to change at the customer’s request.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Network Automation/DevOps Software Engineer will perform as a key member of our infrastructure support team. This team develops network and system automation products and internal tools.
- Developing Python libraries and tools to automate hybrid physical and virtual machines and network infrastructure
- Integrate with existing internal and third-party APIs
- Developing automated tests to verify correctness of libraries and tools
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in the project’s agile process
- Creating technical requirements and working with the Engineering team to develop, test and launch the functionality on time and with high quality
- Active Secret clearance
- Have an IT Bachelor’s Degree OR have and maintain a Professional level Vendor Network Certification (e.g. CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, JNCIE, etc)
- Have one of the following DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certifications:
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CSA+ – CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
- GICSP – Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials
- Security+ CE
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Obtain and maintain a DoD 8570.01 Computing Environment (CE) certification within six months of being staffed into an employment position. The CE certification shall be based on the equipment and software the employee works with for their primary duties.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure environment and network devices.
New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email HR@imts.us and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Innovative Management & Technology Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Management & Technology Services