Intermediate Network Engineer - Cloud Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview: Join a fast-growing company highly experienced in cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, big data analytics, and project management! IMTS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement and employer-contributed 401K, and referral bonuses. We work with the best customers on-site at top government agencies. We are currently looking for highly skilled personnel to support the DISA CAIP Program.
Shift/Work Hours: Must work an 8-hour shift and cover the core duty hours between 8-330 CST (with 30 min lunch) and hours are subject to change at the customer’s request.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cloud Architecture. Provide cloud architectural design, engineering, implementation, sustainment, migration, technical refresh, and lifecycle services for the customer Datacenter and Cloud enterprise network infrastructure.
- Network Architecture. Provide network architectural design, engineering, implementation, sustainment, migration, technical refresh, and lifecycle services for the customer Datacenter and Cloud enterprise network infrastructure.
- Other Support. Adhere to customer enterprise network standards in developing support documentation, leading technical working groups, conducting product evaluations, developing recommendations, and preparing and presenting briefings
- Engineering Design Solution (EDS). Provide an EDS for any new network hardware, network enclave, or network capability that may be introduced into the customer Data Center environment.
- Engineering Implementation Plan (EIP). Provide an EIP for network implementation efforts within the DISA Data Center environment.
- Migration Implementation Plan (MIP). Provide a MIP for any migration efforts within the customer Data Center environment.
- Network Hardware and Operating Environment (OE) Asset Management. Ensure all network hardware and OE assets are properly accounted for and maintained in customer Ecosystem tools and databases.
- Hardware and OE Code Upgrade. Ensure all software and firmware on network hardware and OE’s are maintained and up to date on vendor supportable code versions.
- Authorized Services Interruptions (ASI). Be responsible for planning, scheduling, execution, and closeout of ASI’s in support of infrastructure network changes they are working.
- Wide Area Communications and Circuit Actions. Be responsible for acquisition, commissioning, capacity planning, de-commissioning, and tracking of wide area connectivity supporting DISA Data Centers, in collaboration with the Senior Communications Engineer.
- Deliverables. Be responsible for meeting all deliverable creation, quality, and due dates.
- Active Secret clearance
- Have an IT Associates Degree OR have and maintain an Associate level Vendor Network Certification (e.g., Network+, CCNA, JNCIA, etc.)
- Have one of the following DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certifications:
- CCNA Security – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CSA+ – CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
- GICSP – Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional
- GSEC – GIAC Security Essentials
- Security+ CE
- SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Obtain and maintain a DoD 8570.01 Computing Environment (CE) certification within six months of being staffed into an employment position. The CE certification shall be based on the equipment and software the employee works with for their primary duties.
- Have Six (6) or more Years’ with the design and implementation of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment, with some cloud experience.
- Have a strong and extensive knowledge of 6 or more of the following datacenter‐based network methods, protocols:
- Routing to include Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)/Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)/(Multi‐Protocol (MP)‐BGP/Multiprotocol
- Switching to include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Link Aggregation Control Panel (LACP), Link Aggregation (LAG)
- Protocols to include Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) [Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4), Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Layer 1 through Layer 7 (L1‐L7), Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC), High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE)
- Firewalls to include VPN, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Whitelisting
- Networking to include Software Defined Networking (SDN)/Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)/Infrastructure as Code (IaC) [Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Service Insertion, Ansible
- Load balancing to include Access Policy Manager (APM), Application Security Module (ASM), Local Traffic Manager (LTM), Global Traffic Manager (GTM)
- Identity and Access Management with Role Based Access Control (RBAC) Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)/RAIUS/TACACS/Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)]
- Network management and analysis to include Performance Manager (PM), Juniper Space, Cisco Identify Services Engine (ISE), Splunk
- Structured cabling and installation standards
- Application of network security and design practices
- Communicate and brief ideas and information to people of a non‐technical background include senior leadership
- Cloud management to include Amazon Web Services (AWS) or AZURE (Must have)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action: IMTS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Innovative Management & Technology Services
AddressOklahoma City, OK
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Management & Technology Services