Applications Developer (Java) - Intermediate
- Posted: over a month ago
IMTS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to the Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
IMTS is seeking a passionate, and driven Applications Developer who possesses and applies expertise on multiple, complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. The applications developer will operate with significant latitude in developing a methodology and presenting solutions to problems
As an Applications Developer (Java), your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end-users to identify application requirements.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Serves as team leader on projects.
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on the development team.
- Participate in the development of software user manuals.
- Create, modify, and maintain all software
- Perform concept and requirements analyses in support of all corrective, adaptive, and perfective changes to the SOS.
- Design and execute component and system tests.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- 5+ years of relevant app dev experience
Powered by JazzHR
Innovative Management & Technology Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Management & Technology Services