We are seeking a Trained Medication Employee/Certified Medication Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for monitoring and providing care in the capacity of our Residential Counselor position.
- Assist medical staff in the treatment of persons
- Administer medications (as a part of our Residential Counselor duties)
- Monitor systems per medical staff directions
- Communicate persons needs and updates to medical personnel
- Conduct diagnostic tests on persons
- Maintain complete and detailed documentation records using a software data entry system
- Other duties to include, hygiene, toileting, cooking, laundry, light housekeeping, community outings, etc.
- Previous experience in patient care or other related fields ( at least 1 year)
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Ability to build rapport with persons
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams