Sales, Project Coordinator (2 positions) -
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for 2 project coordinators to join our sales team in Springville, UT. We have a fun, supportive and great team that you'll enjoy working with!
The Project Coordinator is a support function for the Project Director role. They will support the Project Director in providing first-class service to the customers and in representing the customers and their needs internally among the different internal departments.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Manage incoming POs: complete tracker, enter PO into internal ERP (Expandable), verify artwork, verify specifications, send confirmation to customers and internal teams
- Manage artwork according to Label SOPs
- Send weekly open PO report to customers
- Track Due Dates of POs and provide updates to customers and Project Directors
- Create and manage customer specifications
- Fill out any required Change Forms and Deviations needed
- Send COA’s to customers
- Manage customers retains
- Work with customers and internal shipping teams for all shipments
- Support and help Project Director, as needed
What we are looking for:
- 2-4+ years’ experience in Customer Service or Account Management roles
- Associates degree desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work as a team
What we are offering:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus Plan
- 10 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays each year
- 100% Paid Medical Premium for Employee Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans offered
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D) offered
- Training & Development opportunities provided
Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
Current employees must talk with Supervisor to talk about this opportunity before applying . And they may need subject to give at least 2 weeks notices to their current Manager/Supervisor/ department. If you have any questions please talk with the HR department.
Learn more by watching this introductory video: English Version Spanish Version
BusinessView all jobs at Innovative Labs
Get fresh Inside Sales Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.