- Posted: over a month ago
IHR is offering a signing bonus of $5,000, 5 Weeks PTO, and more to the right candidate! To find out about IHR and all the benefits IHR offers, check out the Benefits Section below and our company page.
You don't have to be currently in the remodeling industry, but you do have to have a passion for it, just like we do!
Who You Are:
You are a marketing professional with 5 to 10+ years of marketing and business development experience. You're a quick and continuous learner, an effective listener and communicator, and a detail-oriented professional that has a proven track record of implementing winning marketing strategies to generate the right volume of qualified marketing leads. You love technology and the benefits it provides in marketing to deliver results with hands-on experience in using HubSpot, Google Analytics, AdWords, PandaDoc, and Adobe Creative Suite. You're a go-getter ready to make a name for yourself among your marketing peers.
What You'll Do:
As the Marketing Manager at IHR, you will work directly with the CEO as IHR's marketing guru to positively impact the perception of IHR via our website, social media, and printed deliverables. You will be responsible for achieving IHR's marketing and lead generation goals through the content you create. You will be the HubSpot expert, ensuring IHR's sales pipeline runs smoothly and effectively. This role is critical for the company's success and comes with many responsibilities.
The responsibilities are broken down into the following categories:
- Develop and execute strategies to attain key marketing goals, integrating with sales, delivery strategies, and tactical approaches.
- Thoroughly understand the services, target industries, andpersonas we desire to serve.
- Be a domain expert on the residential remodeling market, competitors, prospects, and clients.
- Implement an advertising program by analyzing market trends, defining different media, demographic, psychographics, distribution, advertising production, tenant participation and cooperation, and program evaluation.
- Refine IHR's ideal client profile and desired audience segments.
- Apply experimentation and a data-driven mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize.
- Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels.
- Design and drive social media strategy: Social media presence across various platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Create, strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign strategy to achieve our client ROI goals.
- Identify and evaluate criteria for transferring prospective leads interested in IHR's services to clients Implement a Qualified Marketing Lead score model
- Draft campaign messaging (email types, direct mails, one-pagers) based on the client's solutions and value proposition.
- Modify blog posts to be reused in Neighborhood magazine publications where IHR is contracted as an expert contributor.
- Create engaging and informative marketing collateral, both print and digital, direct and indirect, to describe our services and value propositions.
- Continue to nurture current and past clients through purposeful outbound marketing channels like email newsletters and mail.
Video Marketing & Production:
- Create from scratch IHR's video blog strategy and execution of strategy.
- Build credibility with inbound prospective clients by regularly evaluating IHR's website content to ensure it is relevant and serves a specific purpose in generating quality marketing leads.
- Analyze website performance data to identify and eliminate roadblocks to ease the path of prospective clients to enter IHR's sales pipeline.
- Create one new CTA per year design to generate more Marketing Qualified Leads
- Develop and execute a yearly blog strategy based on a Top-Down Sales Funnel principles and strategy.
- Elevate & refine the criteria required for new marketing lead to move through IHR's Sales Pipeline Stages towards becoming an IHR Client.
- Review, update, & create new sales collateral and presentation material to be used with prospective new clients
- Work as IHR's Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure all workflows and data within HubSpot are correctly set up and aligned with IHR Sales & Marketing strategy and goals.
Brand and Reputation Management:
- Further establish IHR's Brand in the Seattle area
- Assist IHR in creating and building credibility with prospective partners and employees to support the attraction and recruitment of talent for example, top places to work for in Seattle list.
- Support internal marketing to maintain employees' engagement with the Innovative Home Renovation brand.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Positive, flexible, and persuasive personality a strategic thinker.
- 10+ years of market analysis, strategic execution, setting and achieving goals, and performance reporting for multi-channel digital campaigns.
- 4+ years of experience and proven track record in executing multi-channel Business-to-Consumer marketing campaigns.
- Capable of working in a metrics-driven culture to measure tactics and channel impacts.
- Proficient with A/B testing, experiment design, and campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus).
- Proven ability to multitask and manage competing priorities necessitates an unwavering commitment to quality control and pride of ownership.
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and writing ability to produce and present reports and information to Management.
- Expert in marketing automation software to produce and schedule content (HubSpot).
- Proficient work with CRM software, including sales pipeline automation setup (HubSpot preferred).
- HubSpot Certifications: Digital Marketing, HubSpot CMS for Marketers, and HubSpot Marketing Software.
- Proficient with HubSpot, Pandocs, Moz, Google Analytics, and Microsoft applications.
- Intermediate/advanced Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint skills, including the ability to create/modify/render digital and print-ready graphics.
- Salary Range is $70k to $85k plus additional compensation listed below for a Total Salary Package valued up to $100,000
- $5000 Signing Bonus
- Performance-Based Annual Bonus with a baseline of 5% of the Annual Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision insurance paid at 75%
- Paid Holidays (10 Days)
- Paid Time Off (3 Weeks)
- Includes office closure between Christmas and New Year
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with 5% employer match
- Coffee & Snack Bar
Innovative Home Renovations
BusinessView all jobs at Innovative Home Renovations