Sales Executive (Clinical Laboratory)
- $55,000 to $85,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Executive to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a territory for sales and marketing pipeline to drive company revenue.
- Marketing laboratory testing services to both new and existing customers.
- Sell clinical laboratory testing through promotion of services to authorized health care professionals in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Identify potential sites for establishment of a PSC, if necessary, and actively promote sites.
- Train and interact with health care professional and staff about lab tests, billing policies and procedures.
- Communicate information as it relates to network coverage; remain accountable for working with client base to maintain and facilitate information exchange for purposes of billing and collecting.
- Actively pre-call appointments and utilize lead generation with required per month site visits to maintain sales goals.
- Maintain CSR of all calls and sale pipe in HubSpot.
- Present production to large or small groups and assist in the implementation and training of the service.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliant rules at all times.
- Act as a self-starter to foster territory growth and drive sales through up-selling of existing accounts.
- Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area and incorporate knowledge of service offerings.
- Performing responsive ongoing in-person and telephonic customer service required to maintain Labs Clients;
- Successfully complete the Labs’ ongoing sales and customer service training, compliance training, and any other training required by Labs; and
- Participating in and complying fully with the MDTox Labs Compliance Program.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Achieve quota: Within ninety (90) days of hire the SE must be able to achieve a monthly quota of one (1) new long term client each month. A new long term client is a client who has not done business with Labs in the past 6 months and has monthly collections in excess of $5,000.00. A long term client must order for a minimum of 6 months. In the event the account discontinues utilizing services within six months an adjustment will be made to current quotas.
- Conduct client needs assessment: Conduct a formal review of each client’s needs in the areas of problems and opportunities. The review consists of an in-depth face-to-face meeting where rapport building begins and knowledge of the business and its needs are gained. The SE is expected to be capable of this within 30 days of hire.
- Develop new leads every month: Using cold calling, networking and referrals, develop new solid prospects per week. Lead generation should represent approximately 50 – 75% of the SE’s initial efforts, and be scaled back as necessary in the second and subsequent years. The SE will spend a minimum of 2 hours each week in telephone calls securing appointments with prospects. It is expected that the SE will contact 20 leads per week and secure 5 appointments.
- Face-to-Face Meetings: It is expected the SE will make a minimum of 5 face-to-face meetings per week via pre-set appointments. The meetings can be a combination of Service Line visits and prospective client presentations. Customer Service calls (unless they are a direct upsell opportunity) would be in addition to these 5 face-to-face meetings.
- Prepare proposals: Within 30 days of hire the SE will be preparing and presenting complex proposals to customers. These proposals are based on a comprehensive needs-analysis combined with thorough knowledge of our products/services.
- Make in-house presentations: Within 30 days of completion of training, the RAE must be able to make formal presentations based on the client’s needs,
- Provide customer service: Conduct on-going programs with existing customers consisting of new business opportunities and collections.
- Review existing selling process: Management will accompany SE to a complete review of the SE of the selling process.
- Matrix: Formal updates through HubSpot are expected on a weekly basis regarding the status of all accounts and leads. Updates consist of information regarding appointments, presentations and projections. Evaluations will be conducted as needed, specifically focused in the areas of prospecting, presentations, closing, paperwork, follow-up/service and teamwork.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Innovative Health DiagnosticsIrvine, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.