EMT/Wound Care Tech
Innovative Healing Systems Inc Opp, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Escorts patient to examination room, completes vital signs, removes dressings, takes pictures of all wounds appropriately, positions patient comfortably for nursing and medical examination, and uploads information into EMR as per HIPAA guidelines.
- Assists in delivery of care with physician/nurse as needed.
- Facilitates patient process and flow in a timely manner.
- Maintains a neat, clean and organized work environment, assisting colleagues as needed.
- Responsible for providing support in hyperbaric unit as needed. Maintaining visual observation and/or audible contact with the hyperbaric control panel and patients in hyperbaric chambers at all times. Providing report to Hyperbaric Technician regarding patient's condition and observations.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and required in-services.
- Orders clinical supplies as appropriate.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Possesses strong verbal communication skills; demonstrating ability to communicate with adult and geriatric age groups.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing patient flow schedules.
- Possesses working knowledge of EMR system(s) and documentation requirements.
- Possesses working knowledge of patient confidentiality standards and requirements.
- Possesses working knowledge of outpatient provider services.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with physicians