INTERIM NURSING AND HEALTHCARE MANAGERS AND DIRECTORS are needed for all specialties (Case Management, Critical Care, Perioperative Services, ER, Oncology, Cath Lab, Med Surg, Maternal Child, Quality, Risk Management, and all other Clinical and Non-Clinical specialties).
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN A HOSPITAL SETTING AT THE MANAGER, DIRECTOR, OR EXECUTIVE LEVEL. Bachelor's degree required / Master's degree preferred. National Certification in area of specialty, preferred.
Our interim roles are a minimum of 3 - 6 months and include a generous salary, corporate housing, rental car, paid travel home and more.
As an INTERIM LEADER, you are a results oriented consultant who has successfully demonstrated years of significant leadership and possesses the ability to swiftly navigate operational, cultural, and / or financial strategies.
Able to drive sustainable change within a short period of time.
As an INTERIM LEADER, you will support an organization's strategic hiring initiatives by:
- Providing stability during times of uncertainty and vulnerability;
- Affording the organization the TIME to make the right long term leadership decisions;
- Supporting decisions to promote from within when appropriate, by providing coaching and mentoring, ensuring long term success;
- Smoothing the transition for the new permanent leader, and;
- Advancing agreed upon operational initiatives.
The ideal Interim Manager / Director will have experience managing and providing 24 hour accountability within an acute care environment with the ability to coach, mentor, and provide ongoing support to the clinicians working within their departments.
- Connected, collaborative leader
- High level critical / analytical thinking and interpersonal skills required
- Influential leadership and professional accountability
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred