Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our expanding team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist customers with their inquiries, assist with client matters, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The ideal candidate is a team player who can work well in a fast-paced environment and has strong communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience that improves loyalty and strengthens the company's brand
- Providing the public with brand knowledge and information
- Working collaboratively with team members across the organization
- Performing other tasks as assigned
To qualify, you must:
- Be friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Be willing to learn
- Be 18 years+
- Experience in customer service, hospitality, retail, or management is a plus but not required
- Be willing to travel, as this is an on-site, not remote position
Our company offers:
- Competitive pay and flexible work schedule, full-time positions are available
- Accelerated advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive, full-paid training
- A positive team culture
- Opportunities for community involvement
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Heritage Inc.
Get fresh CALL Center TEAM Leader jobs daily straight to your inbox!