- Paid Time Off , Retirement
IEM is looking for a Full Time – Program Manager.
- Candidate must live a commutable distance to Guaynabo, PR.
- Position will be a fully in office role, we cannot accommodate remote work from home.
- This position may require travel to complete work assignments or attend meetings.
- Act as a point of contact between PRASA or its representatives. o Lead the coordination and control over the execution of all the program activities.
- Assist and report to PRASA or representatives on overall and specific program activities. o Monitor program performance status and establish necessary tools for control over program results.
- Participate in developing and implementing strategies to obtain the program’s objectives successfully.
- Lead, coordinate, and evaluate the performance of all staff. o Lead and manage the coordination of activities for controlling the schedule, budget, and scope of programs.
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of program change management, risk management, and quality assurance tools. o Identify program issues and obstacles and develop and implement efficient solutions.
- Lead and review all program monitoring activities to prepare and present reports as required by the PRASA.
- Identify and promote any other function supporting the program’s objectives.
- Oversee the Grant Management Team and manage all necessary activities to obtain results on time and within budget, as required by PRASA.
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate all necessary high-profile, program-wide public presentations, subrecipient meetings, and government or non-government stakeholders’ meetings.
- Evaluate, estimate, and proactively manage program-related workload requirements.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all applicable Program policies, requirements, procedures, and guidelines and possess knowledge of regulatory and statutory compliance requirements.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, or a similar discipline.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications related to the required degree, valid in Puerto Rico.
- A Master’ is Preferred but not required.
- Must have at least 12 years of experience; a minimum of eight years of related management or supervision experience working with Federally Funded Programs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish Languages preferred but not required.
- Must be working locally from Puerto Rico
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD
Why join IEM:
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEM believes in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.
Innovative Emergency Mgmt00968, PR
Get fresh Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.