- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IEM is looking for a Full Time – Program Manager to join our Disaster Recovery Team.
- Candidate must live a commutable distance to San Juan, PR
- This position may require travel to complete work assignments or attend meetings
- Act as point of contact between the PRDOH or representative and subrecipient(s) elected officials for highly sensitive issues.
- Lead coordination and control over execution of all program’s activities.
- Assist and report to PRDOH or representative on overall and specific programs activities.
- Monitor program performance status and establish necessary tools for control over programs results.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies to successfully obtain programs objectives.
- Lead, coordinate and evaluate performance of all staff and, if necessary, contracted services under Program Manager direct and indirect supervision.
- Lead and manage the coordination of activities for controlling schedule, budget, and scope of programs.
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of tools for program change management, risk management and quality assurance.
- Identify program issues and obstacles and develop and implement efficient solutions.
- Lead and review all program monitoring activities to prepare and present reports as required by the PRDOH.
- Identify and promote any other function in support of the successful achievement of program’s objectives.
- Oversee the Program Management team and manage all necessary activities to obtain results on-time and on-budget, as required by the PRDOH.
- Lead, coordinate, and facilitate all necessary high profile, program-wide public presentations, and meetings, subrecipient meetings and government or non-government stakeholders’ meetings.
- Evaluate, estimate, and proactively manage program-related workload requirements.
- Coordinate, support, and analyze performance measurement of subrecipients, and report results in coordination with PRDOH or representative.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all applicable Program policies, requirements, procedures, guidelines; and shall possess knowledge of regulatory and statutory compliance requirements for CDBG-MIT and similar programs/projects.
- Monitor all subrecipient procurement activities and keep PRDOH informed of compliance, regulatory and performance issues that may affect CDBG-MIT programs.
- Ensure all applicable CDBG-MIT policies and regulations are compliant and identify/promote all necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure all program participants, including subrecipients, vendors, and stakeholders are aware of all policy changes.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications related to required degree, valid in Puerto Rico.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience as Program Manager, including at least three (3) years of experience with federally funded program or project management.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Must be working locally from Puerto Rico
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD
Why join IEM:
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions, and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure, and resilient world.
IEM believes in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds, and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.
Innovative Emergency Mgmt
Get fresh Work From Home Disaster Recovery Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.