Full Stack Developer
Why join IEM?
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEMers believe in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.'
IEM is looking for Full Stack Developer for an upcoming federal project. Candidates eligible for Secret Clearance are encouraged to apply!!!
Work Location: Norfolk, VA
**Please note that due to nature of work we will be to able consider candidates who do have permanent authorization to work **
IEM is looking for a suitable candidate to join a software intensive projects development team to develop applications using agile DevSecOps methodologies. The candidate will be an integral part of Client Innovation Lab Team and collaborate with other team members in developing applications through an incremental and user centric software development process. The candidate will be responsible for the databases, servers, and clients including systems engineering aspects associated with native applications and Web stacks. The candidate must meet the following educational and experience requirements:
- Minimum B.S in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrable experience with REST APIs design and development
- Demonstrable experience with Microservices Architecture
- 2 or more years’ experience in front-end development (e.g. React, Angular, etc...)
- 2 or more years’ demonstrable experience in back-end development (e.g. Node.js, Django/Flask, SpringBoot, etc...)
- 2 or more years’ demonstrable experience in database design and programming (mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc...)
- Excellent communications Skills both written and oral.
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Innovative Emergency Mgmt