Deputy Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IEM is looking for a Full Time- Deputy Program Manager.
- Candidate must live a commutable distance to San Juan, PR
- Position will be a fully in office role, we cannot accommodate remote work from home.
- This position may require travel to complete work assignments or attend meetings.
- Support the Program Manager in daily operation and all the roles and responsibilities listed for Program Management.
- Direct and coordinate all daily activities related to training, communications, scheduling, deliverables, staffing designation and evaluation, risk assessment and management.
- Ensure review and compliance with all CDBG-DR regulatory and statutory requirements in coordination with the Regulatory Compliance Officer in the development and implementation of projects to assure compliance with Cost-Share requirements of the CDBG-DR, CDBG-MIT and/or Global Match, FEMA (PA and HMA).
- Act as the main point of contact with DTOP or its authorized representative.
- Lead and coordinate meetings, conference calls or any group activities related to the program management tasks, including coordination with all parties involved and required.
- Lead and coordinate to generate any deliverables required in a timely manner.
- Oversee logistics management, ensuring that procedures are in place to align with the program’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee standards of performance, safety policies, and procedures, 428/406/404, and CDBG-DR/CDBG-MIT compliance and adjust internal policies, as necessary.
- Direct human resources and management activities on the operational side of the programs and determine the staff needed to accomplish the operational tasks; staff increase will be in coordination by DTOP and approved by DTOP.
- Act as the main point of contact with other Infrastructure Program Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Program or Project Manager, and at least three (3) years of specific experience in federally funded programs.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD
Why join IEM:
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEM believes in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.
Innovative Emergency Mgmt
Get fresh Deputy Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.