Deputy Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IEM is looking for a Full Time – Deputy Program Manager to join our Disaster Recovery Team.
- Candidate must live a commutable distance to San Juan, PR
- Position will be a fully in office role, we cannot accommodate remote work from home
- This position may require travel to complete work assignments or attend meetings
- Support the Program Manager in daily operation and all the roles and responsibilities listed for Program Management.
- Direct and coordinate all daily activities related to training, communications, scheduling, deliverables, staffing designation and evaluation, risk assessment and management.
- Contact and manage relations with elected officials for subrecipients or potential subrecipients of CDBG-MIT programs.
- Ensure review and compliance with all CDBG-MIT regulatory and statutory requirements in coordination with Regulatory Compliance Officer in the development and implementation of projects.
- Act as main point of contact with PRDOH or its representative.
- Oversee logistics management, ensuring that procedures are in place to align with the program’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee standards of performance, safety policies, and procedures, CDBG-MIT compliance and adjust internal policies as necessary.
- Direct Human Resources and management activities on the operational side of the programs and may determine the staff needed to accomplish the operational tasks.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or higher education in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Project Management, or similar degree.
- Must have professional licenses and/or certifications related to required degree, valid in Puerto Rico.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience as Program Manager, including at least two (2) years of experience with federally funded program or project management.
- Must have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish..
- Must be working locally from Puerto Rico
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD
Why join IEM:
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEM believes in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
IEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled:
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from Human Resources.
Innovative Emergency Mgmt
Get fresh Deputy Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.