Innovative Emergency Mgmt Baton Rouge, LA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Temporary Contracted Position
Why Join IEM?
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEMers believe in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide communications support to a busy mass vaccination center including writing press releases, fielding media requests, developing communications material to publicize the center including all forms of media
- Coordinates in an incident command structure with emergency management and public health through the Public Information Officer
- Develops social media content
- Prepares communications daily reports
- Compiles press coverage for the center
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency with word, excel and other Microsoft based systems
- Web design or other communications skills are a plus
- BA in journalism or other related field
- 2 years of relevant experience
Tentative Work Schedule:
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Innovative Emergency Mgmt
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Innovative Emergency Mgmt