Admin Assistant / Coordinator
This is not an executive secretary position. It is an entry level "everything job" in a small company.
Recent College Grads welcome!
In addition to your resume, please provide a cover letter regarding your fit for the below position
Come work for a very busy and fun new product development company in Irvine and learn a small business from the ground up! We are a small -New Product Design and Development Company- involved in development, engineering and manufacturing of inventions and new ideas! Open upbeat design studio environment where everyone matters and client satisfaction is job #1.
-Admin and phone reception
-Shopping, Errands, Pick-Up and Deliveries
-Shipping and Packaging
-Social Media updating
-Database and Physical File Management
-Small clean up and company organization
-Great writing and communication skills
-Highly organized is a must!
-Must know Excel, Word and PowerPoint
-High energy and upbeat personality
-Flexible to changing priorities on a daily basis
-Loves to learn
***4 year college degree preferred ***
- Entry Level position- little experience is OK. We will train!
***Must have car and valid driver’s license
***Company has an open snack kitchen and provides a free lunch every day!
- 30 hours per week for first 90 days of training
- Job position will grow into 40 hours a week, depending on many factors
- $15.00 per hour for first 90 days
- $17.00 per hour after 90 days and review
- $20.00 per hour, or salary, after 12 months and review
***Full medical benefits after 6 months and review.