Tier One Technical Support
Innovative Control Systems, Inc. Bethlehem, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Build a promising career with Innovative Control Systems, a world leader of technology solutions for the car wash industry with a focus on advanced control, payment, and management solutions. Based on our projected growth we are immediately adding Tier 1 Support Technicians to the team.
The Tier 1 Support Technicians plays a vital role in supporting the growth of the company by working directly with our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
The main focus of the position is to provide first level technical support to valid uses of Innovative Control Systems’ products and services. Trouble shooting and resolving problems via telephone, remote desktop tools and other supported resources utilizing the ITIL Standards of problem resolution. Adhere to ICS measures and protocols during the call flow process. Furthermore, this position will provide customer training and counseling on best practices to maximize the ICS systems.
Additional tasks include problem solving, presenting technical information, software maintenance, software testing, hardware maintenance, hardware testing, network testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor while in the call center or away on company business.
- Good communication skills.
- Contributes to support team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify problem and course of action within time limit set by call priority.
- Utilize available detail screens to quickly resolve issue.
- Notify Customer Service Manager if COA hasn’t been achieved within allowable time limit.
- Escalate call determined by detail screens to Tier 2 queue.
- Follow schedule set forth by management.
- Available to work weekends on a rotating schedule
- Available for a rotating on call schedule
- Ability to travel over night when called upon.
- Ability to work holidays on a rotating basis
- Ability to train others.
· Behavior – Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving appropriately.
· Technical Skills – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely qualified manner. Strives to build knowledge base. Shares expertise with others.
· Trouble Shooting Skills – ability to identify root causes and problem resolution by identifying the problem, identifying the causes, indentifying the solution.
· Customer service – Empathizes with the client’s problem, and conveys a helpful attitude in all interactions. Demonstrated ability to handle direct customer interaction professionally.
· Oral/Written Communication – Speaks/Writes effectively in all situations.
· Teamwork – Contributes to a positive team environment.
· Diversity/Ethics – Treats all people with respect.
· Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
· Attendance/Dependability – Consistently at work on time producing quality work.
Education: Associates degree or equivalent from Two-year College or technical school. Experience: Six months or more of directly related customer service experience and/or equivalent in-house training. Previous contact center experience a plus.
Basic understanding of: Networking, Computers (hardware and software), MS Office, navigation of multiple databases and screens, electrically and mechanically inclined.
Other: Good phone skills, outgoing personality, able to display empathy, can articulate well to various personality types.
Benefits & Employee Perks
This opportunity to join a thriving, local organization includes the following advantages:
o Competitive Salary
o Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life coverage
o Matching 401K
o Paid time off
o Paid time off for community service
o State of the art office space
o In-house café featuring chef prepared healthy food choices, all offered at company cost with payroll deduction
o In-house 24/7 fitness facility exclusive to ICS employees only
o Break Room with complimentary coffee, espresso & fountain drinks
o Free Parking
o Bus Stop on site for public transportation
o Centrally located in the Lehigh Valley with easy access to Route 22.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the traditional indoor office work environment is usually moderate. There is no or very limited exposure to physical risk. This position may occasionally require travel including an overnight stay as may be necessary to meet customer needs. Normal risks associated with travel and/or set-up of Company’s system may be expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk;
Sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in the Lehigh Valley only minutes from 512 & 22, ICS provides systems for thousands of facilities worldwide. With offices located in Bethlehem PA, Lake Forest, CA and Bristol England opportunities for growth within ICS are plentiful.Founded in 1988, Innovative Control Systems has experienced amazing growth adding 42 new team members have been added to Innovative Control Sy
stems in the last 4 years with that number continually growing.
or more information about Innovative Control Systems you can view our website at www.icscarwashsystems.com. You may apply for this position and view other opportunities available at ICS at www.icscarwashsystems.com/Careers.
ICS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test, background and driving record check before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
Please no solicitations from employment agencies.
Innovative Control Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
A leader in car wash technology and manufacturing, ICS is a growing and evolving company with abundant opportunities for growth.
Founded in 1988, ICS has grown steadily over the years, and continues to expand as the technical features of our cutting-edge software and innovative computerized car wash equipment continues to evolve with great customer satisfaction. ICS began operations under the simple value-creation philosophy: "A superior product, advanced technology and an uncommon dedication to customer service upon which customers can achieve unusual success." ICS provides customer service and tech support for its 2000 + customer base using the ITIL Standards of service and support. ICS is heading into its next phase of growth and because of this expansion is looking for qualified candidates to fill the many positions available. Currently, ICS employs more than 150 professionals located throughout the United States and has office locations in both Bethlehem, PA and Lake Forest, CA and Bristol England opportunities for growth within ICS are plentiful.
81 Highland AvenueBethlehem, PA