Project Engineer (Full Time)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A Bachelors’ degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical, civil, electrical, structural) from an accredited ABET school
- Minimum of 7+ years of professional engineering project management experience working on design and construction projects
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports USDA Agricultural Research Service in the Plains Area
- Travel may be required to conduct engineering site assessments, if needed
- Shall manage projects of design, repair and/or construction for facility repair and maintenance projects in the Manhattan, Kansas location
- Projects include replacing HVAC systems, upgrading network infrastructure, retro-commissioning, storm repairs, and irrigation repairs and upgrades
- Attends meetings, provides status updates, and updates project tracking spreadsheets
- Technically managing and developing facilities/site designs (electrical, civil and structural/architectural) for new construction and/or renovation projects to existing facilities/structures;
- Working as technical consultant and/or as a contracting officer’s representative (COR) in the contracting process.
- Performing technical site assessments and providing engineering recommendations for design/construction solutions;
- Developing Statements of Work (SOWs);
- Developing Independent Government Estimates (IGE);
- Providing technical support to contracting during the Bid phase;
- Reviewing project submittals to meet applicable requirements, specifications, technical criteria/codes;
- Experience working on agricultural operations including greenhouses, irrigation control systems, etc.
- Engineering experience working on research laboratories and/or facilities is preferred.
- Conducts project management activities for various construction and renovation projects
- Ability to read design drawings, specifications and other various construction documents
Innovative Consulting & Management Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work for with excellent growth potential.
Innovative Consulting & Management Services (ICMS) is a Professional & Technical Management Solution Provider with over 20 years of experience. We offer technical and professional services to Federal and State Governments and Commercial clients. We deliver value to our clients by combining deep industry knowledge with strong functional capabilities.
1980 Denison Ave. ManhattanManhattan, KS
TechnologyView all jobs at Innovative Consulting & Management Services, LLC