Roofing Maintenance & Repair Manager/Technician
Innovative Construction & Roofing Creve Coeur, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Innovative Construction & Roofing has an exciting new position and we are looking for the perfect candidate. This position will be responsible for commercial and residential roofing repairs as well as implementing a customer Roof Maintenance Program.
The qualified candidate will possess the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in the roofing industry.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and residential roofing (EPDM, TPO, Metal, Tile, Slate, Shingle).
- Able to identify roofing deficiencies and be able to perform the corresponding repairs and/or recommendations to correct the issue.
- Be highly dependable, self-motivated, and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and be comfortable communicating with our customers in person, electronically, and on the telephone.
- Knowledgeable of OSHA and safety regulations, and have the ability to follow and enforce them.
- Be able to clearly and accurately document before and after conditions as well as the job's progress.
- A positive/solution-based approach to challenges.
- The ability, experience, and confidence to safely carry and climb ladders and be on a rooftop.
- A strong work ethic, take responsibility, demonstrate a commitment to excellence, success, and honesty.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Solid computer skills.
- Be receptive to training and learning.
- This position performs job duties in the field and in our office.
We offer a great place to work and great benefits. Visit us at www.InnovativeRoofs.com to learn what a great company we are.
Innovative Construction & Roofing
10850 Baur BlvdCreve Coeur, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Innovative Construction & Roofing