Technical Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you up for a challenge? Our clients face demanding business workflow and complex technology issues. Successful candidates operate on the intersection of these two needs. We are seeking a dynamic, flexible, versatile, technical manager that successfully understands these requirements. Strong technical, troubleshooting, and analytical skills, combined with experienced management, leadership, and accountability skills are a must.
The Technical Manager position is responsible for mentoring, coaching and career development of employees, development and management of policies, standards, protocols, and procedures, optimizing effectiveness and efficiency, guiding and implementing projects, and providing outstanding technical consulting, service, and leadership to foster long-term client relationships and achieve optimum service excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a small team of highly technical and brilliant consultants
- Develop and maintain individual technical and career growth goals for each direct report, foster progress towards goals, and measure growth over time
- Coach, mentor, train, develop, and performance manage direct reports.
- Monitor and manage assigned Key Performance Indicators to ensure quality standards, client satisfaction, efficiency, and profitability goals are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop vision, direction, strategy, and initiatives
- Perform technical work, including configuration and implementation of technology systems within client environments and assist with technical support requests and escalations.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience 5+ years
- Experience leading and managing technical teams in a service desk environment
- Technical experience troubleshooting issues in a Microsoft environment
- Experience working in a service desk environment
- Excellent verbal and textual communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with using service request ticketing systems, preferably ConnectWise
Our company fosters and encourages a team collaborative environment. We do not operate as islands, but as a group of highly skilled team members. Our vision and company goals are to provide best of breed technology solutions for our clients while fostering a gratifying work environment for our employees.
Why you will love working at Innovative Computing Systems:
• We are not only a team of brilliant people working towards a common goal, but are also a family that stands by each other.
• You will work with a great group of people, some of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and expand on both a personal and professional level.
• You will work with many sophisticated and progressive clients throughout North America and beyond.
• You will get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401K and more.
• We encourage and promote the individual growth and education of our organization by offering training and certification in the products we implement.
To be considered, please reply with your cover letter and resume.
• Please use " Technical Manager " in the subject line
• Include Salary Requirements
• Local applicants only
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc
Get fresh Technical Business Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.