Remote Monitoring and Management Engineer (Austin, TX) REMOTE
- Posted: 24 days ago
- $65,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Are you up for a challenge? Our clients face demanding business workflow and complex technology issues. Successful candidates operate on the intersection of these two needs. We are seeking a champion of remote monitoring and management who will successfully manage automation, monitoring, and patching tools, provide world class service to our clients, and help the company continuously improve, innovate, and grow.
The Remote Monitoring and Management Engineer position is responsible for ensuring all client systems are appropriately monitored and patched, manages Windows and third-party application patching, performs routine maintenance of remote monitoring and management systems, remediates client issues identified during health checks, interfaces with clients on monitoring and patching issues, and implements automation to streamline support and operations. This position is fully remote.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain remote monitoring and management systems
- Manage Windows and third-party application patching
- Onboard and offboard clients and agents
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with remote agents
- Perform and remediate issues identified from routine client health checks
- Develop and implement automation scripts
- Provide thorough and excellent technical support to clients as needed
- Track, account for, and enter time daily
Desired Experience and skills:
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience - 2+ years
- Experience working with Remote Monitoring and Management tools, preferably ConnectWise Automate and LogicMonitor
- Experience with Microsoft Windows patch management
- Experience with automation development
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with using service request ticketing systems, preferably ConnectWise Manage
- Innovative thinker, able to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Passion and drive for outstanding results
- Technical experience troubleshooting issues in a Microsoft environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and textual communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Our company fosters and encourages a team collaborative environment. We do not operate as islands, but as a group of highly skilled team members. Our vision and company goals are to provide best of breed technology solutions for our clients while fostering a gratifying work environment for our Engineers.
Why you will love working at Innovative Computing Systems:
- We believe in what we do, what makes us unique, and we stand by our team
- We are not only a team of brilliant people working towards a common goal, but are also a family that stands by each other
- You will work with a great group of people, some of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and expand on both a personal and professional level
- You will work with many sophisticated and progressive clients throughout North America and beyond
- You will get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401K and more
- We encourage and promote the individual growth and education of our organization by offering training and certification in the products we implement
To be considered, please reply with your cover letter and resume
• Please use " RMM Engineer " in the subject line
• Include Salary Requirements
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?