IT Supply Chain Representative **REMOTE**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a position at a growing tech company? Does providing white glove service and turning someone’s day around for the better make you love your job? Do you function well in a close-knit, fast-paced team environment that resolves client issues? If this sounds appealing and like something you’d love to do, we’re looking for you!
The IT Supply Chain Representative is responsible for procurement and ordering of information technology products such as hardware, software, and licensing. As part of the Inside Sales team, they support the Sales department and interact heavily with the Project Management, Client Services, and Accounting departments. They also ensure the seamless renewal of client software licensing/contracts and hardware warranty coverage. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and perform efficient procurement activities across multiple Information Technology platforms, and work towards the most cost-effective deals with an array of suppliers.
- Procurement functions such as reviewing, processing, and updating of Procurement tickets; creation of new Opportunities; building & publishing client-facing quotes for products and templatized services; Completing User Add / Remove requests from CSS
- Approvals functions such as reviewing, processing, and updating of Approvals tickets; Winning of Quotes; Syncing Quotes to Opportunities in CRM; Processing Opportunities; Creation of Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Client Invoices for one-time products
- Project Orders functions such as reviewing, processing, and updating of Project Orders tickets; Placing of orders with vendors as requested by Project Managers; obtaining initial order / shipping confirmation and providing to relevant team(s)
- Renewals’ functions such as reviewing, processing, and updating of Renewals tickets; Creation of renewal Opportunities; requesting vendor quotes; validating costs / pricing; building and publishing quotes; processing Approved Quotes, Opportunities / SOs / POs / Invoices for renewals of ongoing hardware / software subscriptions; Creation / Tracking / Management of Configuration Items for renewal reminders
- Periodically research shipment status and provide updated tracking information details to stakeholders in various teams as necessary
- Growing and maintaining of positive relationships with primary / secondary distributors and other vendors to ensure mutually successful partnership(s)
- Assist Sales Team members with preparation and publishing of quotes as needed.
- Provide input and assistance to managers, for achievement of department’s overall goals
- Assist with the development and maintenance of checklists and procedures for Inside Sales / Supply Chain functions including quotes / proposals, and deal registrations
- Work with Inside Sales management to create and maintain quotation templates.
- Validate, input, and track RMAs and other returns / exchanges related objectives
- Collaborate, mentor, and work with peers to foster a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook / Email communication
- 2+ years previous experience in order fulfillment roles such as purchasing / procurement
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and order management software preferred
- Great interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with PSA / CRM business productivity products preferred
- Demonstrated research capabilities such as vendor pricing comparisons
- Ability to read, understand, and generate Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Availability to work required full-time shift of Monday-Friday, with standard schedule of 8:00am-5:00pm (Pacific Time zone)
- Ability to work remotely in an independent, results driven role with minimal supervision
- Requires basic to advanced technical proficiency with information technology systems
- All work will be performed in accordance with established policies, standards, protocols, and procedures, as well as in the spirit of the company’s Strategic Objective
- All proprietary company and client information will be held as strictly confidential and never shared with any entities outside the company
- Information security policies, standards, protocols, and procedures will always be followed, including those listed in the employee handbook and supplemental documentation
To be considered, please reply with your cover letter, resume and salary range.
*This is a full-time, hourly position based on a Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Pacific Time schedule*
Innovative Computing Systems is an established and proven Managed Services Provider with over 30 years of success and experience. We provide IT services to our clients, with a heavy focus on the legal industry. We are a diverse team of individuals from many different types of backgrounds. Innovative Computing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Innovative Computing Systems, Inc
Get fresh Supply Chain Technology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.