Innovative Client Connections Inc, is actively seeking motivated Entry Level Applicants to work on exciting new campaigns with the leading Events and Promotional Marketing Firm in Greater Detroit Area. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, ICC continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services with some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Trainee is a valued team member in the marketing and business development department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct brand education with consumers, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and inventory control. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgments
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides itself on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for merit-based internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full-time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- 2 or 4-year college degree in a related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
- Why you should work here:
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment